G Suite enterprise
G Suite Enterprise edition includes everything available with G Suite Business, plus features listed below.
- Enhance Google Drive and Gmail security with Data Loss Prevention. Scan for sensitive information, such as credit card or Social Security numbers, and prevent sharing.
- Protect your organization with security analytics, best practice recommendations, and the ability to remediate security incidents with the security center.
- Set up rules to detect harmful attachments in a virtual environment using Security Sandbox.
- Simply connect your LDAP-based applications and services to Cloud Identity or G Suite with Secure LDAP.
- Manage company owned mobile devices using Apple Business Manager and Android Zero Touch.
- Use enhanced desktop security for Windows to remotely apply Windows settings and manage users’ devices.
- Create granular access control policies to G Suite and SAML applications based on attributes such as user identity, device security posture, IP address, and geo-location with context-aware access.
Premium Administrative Controls
- Scan images for text. Identify and mitigate loss of confidential data in scanned images.
- Use a third-party archiving product to store and discover mission-critical email.
- Analyze Gmail logs in BigQuery using advanced and customized queries.
- Automate mobile management tasks by setting custom rules that get triggered by suspicious events.
- Automate user provisioning, authorize apps, and set rules for mobile management with Cloud Identity Premium.
- Set up enterprise-grade meetings with up to 250 participants at video meetings.
- Record and share Google Meet sessions in Drive.